Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Judging is now complete...


I've just got back to the office from a morning visiting all the four finalists of this year's Salvage Garden Competition.

The brainchild of Paul Martin from Devon's Wildlife Trust, the project invited local schools to design and create a wildlife friendly garden using salvaged materials.

The children have been so creative and the ones we spoke to today were delightfully passionate and have clearly learnt an incredible amount from the work they have done.

For me the winner took the challenge to a whole new level but every finalist had something unique and exciting to offer.

I can't say who the finalists were or the winner until the official press release but I can say that I'm very excited to meet the winners again when they come to visit the nursery as their prize.

Further information on the project can be found here

No comments: